Download Wikia: Pokemon & Pokemon GoFor pc and mac
Wikia: Pokemon & Pokemon Go for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As Wikia: Pokemon & Pokemon Go for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Wikia: Pokemon & Pokemon Go for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install Wikia: Pokemon & Pokemon Go for PC using emulators :
- Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link: Bluestacks
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
- Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
- Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About Wikia: Pokemon & Pokemon Go :The superfan's guide to Pokemon - created by fans, for fans. Wikia apps are always up-to-date with highly accurate, real-time information from Wikia’s vast fan community. The Pokemon app features hundreds of pages of content created by fans just like you. Find in-depth articles on RPG, Nintendo, 3DS, XY, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Black, White, Heartgold, Soulsilver. No other app offers this amount of accurate insights, tips and information with useful companion features such as:
- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s Pokemon community and rank them in trending order
- Search: Pokemon articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the Pokemon community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.