Download Turbo FASTFor pc and mac
Turbo FAST for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As Turbo FAST for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Turbo FAST for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install Turbo FAST for PC using emulators :
- Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link: Bluestacks
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
- Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
- Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About Turbo FAST :Rocket to the finish line in Turbo FAST, the top mobile racing game!
Challenge your friends for slick shell upgrades and delicious tomato prize pools!
Head down to the Garage where Tito will show you the ropes and help you trick-out your own sweet ride!
Race, drift, slide and jump your way to the top of the Leaderboards!
Get special premium racers Turbo and the rest of the Fast Action Stunt Team!
• 13 unique race tracks to test your skills
• Challenge Mode: go head to head against your friends to win delicious tomatoes!
• Special Race Events: Time Trials, Limited Fuel, Slalom and Rival Races
• Thousands of performance & design combinations: Shell upgrades, new paint jobs and neon glows
• Pre-race mods enable you to improve your performance with things like extra speed, fuel and time
• Ability to record your greatest race moments, watch on instant replay and share with your friends
• Optional Facebook and Twitter posting to show off your tricked-out shell and best scores
• Leaderboards show how you rank amongst your friends and all the top players
Visit teamturbofast.com for extra features and to view the hit series Turbo FAST on Netflix!
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames
Have a screenshot? Share it on Instagram with #pikpok