Download Learning Shapes for KidsFor pc and mac
Learning Shapes for Kids for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As Learning Shapes for Kids for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Learning Shapes for Kids for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install Learning Shapes for Kids for PC using emulators :
- Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link: Bluestacks
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
- Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
- Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About Learning Shapes for Kids :“Learning Shapes” is an educational game for young children. A portal to the color; shape world, the app helps to build the skills and knowledge of your child in a playful manner. The young player will be taught to distinguish between different shapes and apply that knowledge in real life.
Features and Advantages of the Game:
- The puzzle game presents seven different figures, including circle, rhombus, square, rectangular, oval, polygon, triangle, as well as shapes of heart, footprint and flower.
- Bright and funny pictures provide for easy shape learning for kids. The name of each object is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- Three types of game activity are provided: learning shapes of everyday life objects, a shape shifter to consolidate the knowledge, and awesome shape puzzles for kids, showing how a complicatedly shaped object is often composed of simple parts.
- The quest introduces all names in six languages. So it is the right choice if you are looking for a Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, German or English kids shape puzzle.
- The intuitive interface of the game makes it easy to cope with even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play:
- Learn the shapes. The first icon leads the young explorer to a deserted land overgrown with cacti. Press the arrows in the top part of the screen to switch between shapes and the three objects from everyday life representing each.
- Practice your knowledge. The second gate brings the adventurers and their parents to a tropical lake shore. The task is to shape shift the cards into matching cutouts.
- The toddler won't be able to muff a stroke as the plate is not going stick to a wrong shape frame. When the child manages to fit the piece within the right cutout, the device vibrates. Three pieces done, a word of appraise is heard, encouraging to build on the success with further practice.
- Play puzzles to strengthen the knowledge of shapes. Upon going through the third portal, the young player finds themselves on a sandy beach, gold and sparkling, to play an entertaining shape builder game. Five riddles resembling the famous tangram puzzle are represented here. Among them are: fir three, frogling, house, loco train and helicopter.
- The kid has to drag variously shaped elements to their places within the picture. Only after you cope with the first block puzzle, the next one is available, which propels interest and curiosity in the child.
In learning shapes, kids games like shape buster, shape train or animal shape puzzles can endow immensely. All their best features and advantages have been gathered in the app “Learning Shapes,” which is a shapes toddler preschool game full of adventures and fun. Playing puzzle games for kids will enable to understand the shape design concept and teach to differentiate between basic figures, which is also essential for remembering letters and numbers.
We are trying to make learning games for kids with different items in the game – like amphibians and reptiles for better baby education. This game can find place in a list of good kindergarten games for learning figure, number, numerals and color for 2 years old and 3 years old kids. It’s a showtime for distraction and a teaser show of delight and enlightenment for preschooler kids. The lifetime of context retention for language is for similarity
The interactive shape crop activity based on drag-and-dropping elements will help develop fine motor skills, while names of shapes and objects pronounced in six languages make particular use for those intending to continue the study of languages at school. Thanks to the variety of shapes and colors, soft music, vibration and cheers, the child will take the entire educational process with laughter and pleasure.