Download SBK16 Official Mobile GameFor pc and mac
SBK16 Official Mobile Game for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As SBK16 Official Mobile Game for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install SBK16 Official Mobile Game for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install SBK16 Official Mobile Game for PC using emulators :
- Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link: Bluestacks
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
- Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
- Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About SBK16 Official Mobile Game :The 2016 Motul FIM Superbike World Championship has a new contender and that is YOU: the SBK Official Mobile Game is back and now totally FREE TO PLAY!
Experience the thrill of handling a 200 HP beast, speeding through the most challenging race tracks in the world: Aprilia, Kawasaki, Honda, Ducati, MV Agusta, BMW or Yamaha… the choice is yours!
Compete against reigning Champion Jonathan Rea and other real SBK riders or measure your riding skills in the new Test Ride mode to unlock a game-changing reward.
Feast your eyes on realistic 3D graphics with dynamic lighting effects and go wild with as many as 10 different control options - including motion, virtual joystick and mobile game pad.
Discover the new game physics and push it to the limit until you hear the screech of tires skidding on tarmac as the rear wheel loses traction and you fight to regain control of your bike.
Step up the challenge and become the new Superbike World Champion: ride your way to victory in the fastest lane of all!
- 13 rounds set on 4 continents, including the new German circuit of Lausitz
- 24 star riders from an international roster, including former world champions Tom Sykes and Sylvain Guintoli
- 4 game modes, including Championship, Quick Race, Time Attack and Test Ride, where you take on a series of trials to prove your skills and earn yourself an ad-free experience
- Take the rider’s seat with the new cockpit view
- Enjoy gaming to its fullest with a mobile game controller
SBK16 was developed in conjunction with Dorna WSBK Organization to ensure an accurate representation of the white-knuckle SUPERBIKE RACING style and offer the most realistic motorcycle racing experience on Android.
Although SBK16 is totally free to play, the game also provides for a PREMIUM gaming experience, allowing you to remove advertisements: you can do that through an optional in-app purchase OR you can earn it by beating the new Test Ride mode.
For any enquiry or SUPPORT requests, please contact us at: email@example.com
Check out great videos and more on our Facebook page!
Find out more about the game on the official Web page:
Follow us on Twitter: