Download Ringtone MakerFor pc and mac
Ringtone Maker for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As Ringtone Maker for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Ringtone Maker for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install Ringtone Maker for PC using emulators :
- Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link: Bluestacks
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
- Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
- Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About Ringtone Maker :Ringtone Maker is free app creates ringtone, alarms, and notifications from MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV,AAC(M4A)/MP4, 3GPP/AMR files. You can set the start and ending notes by sliding arrows along the timeline, by pressing Start and End to record the point, or by typing in time stamps.
Copy, cut and paste.
Fade in/out for mp3.
Adjust volume for mp3.
Preview the Ringtone files and assign to contact.
View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 6 zoom levels.
Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface.
Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
Record a new audio clip to edit.
Delete audio (with confirmation alert).
Assign a Ringtone directly to a contact, you can also re-assign or delete the Ringtone from contact.
Sort by Tracks, Albums, Artists.
Manage contact Ringtone.
Ringtone save path:
AD free version:
Music not show:
Android system is very slow to update its music database, so it takes time if you just download your music. You can use "Scan" menu of "Ringtone Maker" to force update, then you'll see these music.
Google Play Music can't be display, as Google Play Music hidden its music in special way. Other app can't access it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Explanation for the permissions:
AD company need read phone state and network state to display and improve there AD quality.
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the Ringtone Maker need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody.
Ringtone Maker will not collect your contact information.
If you still have concern, please use Ringpod. It's same as "Ringtone Maker", but doesn't require Contact permission.
After you save a new Ringtone, the APP need rights to write it to your SD card.
Ringdroid and RingsExtended source code:
Apache License, Version 2.0
GNU Lesser General Public License