Download Carrom 3DFor pc and mac
Carrom 3D for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As Carrom 3D for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Carrom 3D for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install Carrom 3D for PC using emulators :
- Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link: Bluestacks
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
- Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
- Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About Carrom 3D :Carrom 3D will give you the experience of playing with a real carrom board on your android phone and android tablet.
You can play with the automatic machine (with difficulty levels beginner, intermediate, or expert), or with a friend using the same phone or using another android phone/tablet as a network game through WIFI or Bluetooth.
For those who don't know carrom game, it is a strike and pocket game similar to billiards, pools, snooker and shuffleboard; Here in carrom (also known as karrom or carom) you will use the finger to shoot the pieces. (Reference: Wikipedia).
Controls are intuitive to any gamer. You will aim and shoot similar way you shoot in angry bird games. The game includes both a quick and a comprehensive tutorial to make you familiar with all the controls.
The game simulates the physics of the carrom accurately. You can try out any zig-zag shots you used to play in a carrom board.
At the start, you can play with a beginner machine, until you get familiar with the controls. Then try out the intermediate machine which is bit competitive (for me, may be not for you). The expert machine is there just to watch. Look at the video below for a classic carrom game between two expert machines.
Enjoy and have a great carrom season!!!