Download Clash of ClansFor pc and mac
Clash of Clans for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As Clash of Clans for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Clash of Clans for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install Clash of Clans for PC using emulators :
- Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link: Bluestacks
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
- Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
- Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About Clash of Clans :From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
A network connection is also required.
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 20 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over five million five star reviews on Google Play.
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: