Download Google AlloFor pc and mac
Google Allo for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As Google Allo for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Google Allo for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install Google Allo for PC using emulators :
- Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link: Bluestacks
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
- Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
- Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About Google Allo :Introducing Google Allo, a smart messaging app that helps you say more and do more. Express yourself better with stickers, doodles, and HUGE emojis & text. Allo brings you the Google Assistant, preview edition.
Respond to messages without typing a single word. Smart Reply learns over time and suggests responses to text and photos, in your style.
Get creative with the photos you send by doodling on them or adding text.
Say it all with the perfect sticker. Stickers in Google Allo are designed by independent artists and studios from around the world.
SHOUT or whisper
No more typing in ALL CAPS to get your point across. Say it louder or quieter by changing the size of your text with a quick swipe.
Meet your personal Google Assistant
Google Allo brings you the Google Assistant, preview edition. Find restaurants nearby, share videos to watch, and get answers, right in your conversation with friends. Add @google to your group conversation or chat one-on-one with your Assistant. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
Send messages with end-to-end encryption, use private notifications to help keep your chats more discreet, and control how long your messages stick around with expiring chats.
(The Google Assistant and Smart Reply are only available in English at this time)