Download Marco Polo Video Walkie TalkieFor pc and mac
Marco Polo Video Walkie Talkie for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As Marco Polo Video Walkie Talkie for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Marco Polo Video Walkie Talkie for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install Marco Polo Video Walkie Talkie for PC using emulators :
- Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link: Bluestacks
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
- Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
- Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About Marco Polo Video Walkie Talkie :It's time to make keeping in touch fun and personal! Use Marco Polo to communicate with people who matter the most. Marco Polo is a video walkie talkie with memory. Your friend can start chatting with you right away or they can reply later when they have time.
You can also look and feel awesome with doodles, make your friends laugh with doodles or funny voices. Marco Polo is the perfect way to communicate!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Tap on your friend's name
2. Start chatting
3. Your friend can respond right away, or wait until it’s convenient
** Feel close to those you love- no matter the distance
** Trust that your communication is private
** Talk all you want- no limits
** Watch all you want- chats don’t disappear
** Look and feel awesome
** Easy to use and easy on your data plan
KEEP IN TOUCH ON THE GO
** Sing happy birthday to your friend through the movie star filter
** Say “good night” to your bf with the night vision filter
** Send your friends vids of your awesome vacation
** “Stretch out” a conversation if you’re busy or use it like a walkie-talkie for non-stop fun
** Stay connected wherever you are: in the subway, waiting in line, at a concert…
** Have a group conversation with your besties so everyone is kept in the loop
Bye-bye phone tag and awkward voicemails...and hello Marco Polo!
TERMS OF SERVICE