Download Yahoo Mail – Stay Organized!For pc and mac
Yahoo Mail – Stay Organized! for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As Yahoo Mail – Stay Organized! for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Yahoo Mail – Stay Organized! for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install Yahoo Mail – Stay Organized! for PC using emulators :
- Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link: Bluestacks
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
- Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
- Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About Yahoo Mail – Stay Organized! :With its beautiful design, easy-to-use interface, and lightning fast speed, the Yahoo Mail app makes reading, organizing, and sending emails across your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) easier than ever. Yahoo Mail offers 1000GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to delete a message again.
With the Yahoo Mail app you can:
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
- QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNTS - Add your Gmail, Outlook, or second Yahoo account right in the app.
- NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000GB of free cloud space.
- CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
- QUICKLY DELETE MULTIPLE EMAILS - Press and hold an email to select and delete multiple messages.
- DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure password-free sign in.
- SAY IT WITH A GIF - Can’t find the right words? Send an animated GIF.
- SEND STATIONERY - Send emails with artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
- CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
- BE IN THE KNOW - Get news from Yahoo and the Yahoo Magazines right in the app.
Tell us what you think!
We’re committed to creating the best mobile mail experience possible and would love your feedback: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/251116-yahoo-mail.
- Optimized for use with TalkBack.
- Yahoo does not provide a local Swiss email service.