Download Chat for Pokemon GO - GoChatFor pc and mac
Chat for Pokemon GO - GoChat for PC is now available for those who like to play android and iOS apps and games on their computer. As Chat for Pokemon GO - GoChat for PC is exclusively a mobile App. If you are looking for a way to have this app on your PC you can use third party emulators. There are a number of these emulators available that will let you play any game or app you want. You have to simply download and install emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave to run these apps on your PC. The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Most games and apps use the mouse as the primary input device however some apps require keyboards. Let us take you to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Chat for Pokemon GO - GoChat for PC using these handy emulators.
How to install Chat for Pokemon GO - GoChat for PC using emulators :
- Instructions to Install Bluestacks for PC
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link: Bluestacks
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to "Properties".
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From "Compatibility Mode" select "run this program in compatibility mode"
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check "run this program as administrator" and click "Apply".
- Right click Bluestacks and select the "run as administrator" option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
- Instructions to use Youwave for PC
- Download the Youwave emulator installation file from the following link: Youwave
- Open the Youwave installation file. It will prompt you to select one of three options.
- Select "Continue with Trial Version"
- Once opened the emulator provides a very similar UI to that of Android devices.
- Click on "Apps" then "Browser"
- Open Google Play and select the app/game you wish to use.
- You will be prompted to login to Google. Create a new account or login to an existing one.
- Once done, you can download and play android games of your choice.
- Alternatively, you can also download APK files of said games separately on your PC and play them from there.
- Instruction to use Andy for PC
- Go to the official site to download Andy for PC.
- Double click the installation file and follow the steps of the installation by pressing "Next".
- Click "I Agree" on the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish and press "Finish" to complete installation.
- After the emulator opens, click on the browser icon on the far left and open Google Play Store.
- Create an account or login to an existing account.
- You can now download and install all games and apps in the Play Store and play them on Andy for PC.
About Chat for Pokemon GO - GoChat :NEW: In-game chat! Chat with trainers while playing the game.
Pokemon Go has no in game location based chat so we decided to make a chat app for Pokemon Go ourselves. You told us what you wanted (team chat, game tips, private chat) and we built it into this ALL new version PLUS the ability to chat while playing Pokemon Go so you can keep in touch during game play.
GoChat lets you find nearby people to chat with and much more!
Read and post messages to specific locations
Find fellow trainers
Team Chat (Blue/Red/Yellow) - Chat with players to scheme to take over a gym
Group Chat - Setup private chat room for you and your friends.
Share your location with others via map function
Get tips to beat every monster: **NEW**
Do all of that while playing Pokemon Go with the chat head feature!
If you tried an earlier version, we hope you'll be impressed with version 3.0**. It's all new and was guided by your suggestions so keep them coming!
** You will need to create a new account for this version. It's super easy though.